Monday, May 10, 2010

Button Down Garden Dress Project & Fave New Earrings

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog and my first post:)

So I recently bought these stud earrings.

I absolutely ADORE them. They are supercute and feature 2 of my favourite trends for this spring/summer season: Flowers and Pastel/Neutral colours. I would love to create a dress inspired by all three of these lovelies!


As I exclaimed in my recent youtube video, I finally bought a dress form. It was hard for me to find one. I needed it to be pinnable, adjustable and I really wanted a white or light grey one. But only the reds were available online but the shipping was way too much and some sites didn't even ship to Canada. So I ended up searching for shops that sell sewing supplies in my area, devoted a whole morning to phoning each one of them and successfully found one that had the very same dressform I wanted at an incredible price. So happy! So I made a skirt and I'm making myself a button down floral dress right now.
Added the collar.

The sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment